3.25.2007

Leaving Margaritaville

Tomorrow I leave Margaritaville (Cul3bra, PR) for the Dominican
Republic to meet my boat. I'll also be chilling with a friend of
Johanna W's for a few days. Catch the ferry bright and early, then go.

I was here too long, and now I'm gripped by anxiety about how to take
that. One takeaway is to avoid getting stuck ex-patting around
places, and lean towards Brazil. Another is to insist on "no
takeaway" and just keep going, unencumbered with any bias.

Hilary from Providence was here for a few days. It happened very
randomly (she called me about Worcester diners) but we ended up doing
some awesome camping for a few days. She brought me rain gear and
other goodies from home, which will help me on my way, as they say in
Mario 3. Last night I washed dishes at my favorite restaurant and
had an awesome meal (see adjoining fish photo).

I got a camera, so there's tons of photos on the side. And I did
this awesome remix of Pass That Dutch using a song by the Knife:
http://wstr.org/nynex

Business taken care of, gotta go.