4.03.2007

My gmail alterego's mom died

Okay, so this is kind of heavy.

I have a gmail alterego.  Her name is Hilary Wilson, and her gmail name is *not* "hwilson" because that's my name.  But sometimes I get emails that are written for her.  Like, for example, a couple days ago I got an email from J Crew and had to unsubscribe myself from their email list.

This time it was a little bit heavier, however.

###########################

Hilary,
   I just wanted to tell you that i think you are an amazing person.  During the service on Saturday when i was able to hear all about the wonderful and incredible person your mom was i realized that there is so much of her in you.  I mean I had never had the pleasure of meeting your mom but I feel that by knowing you I knew her.  I know that you said that you were so proud to be her daughter which of course you should be, but never forget that your mother was equally if not more grateful and proud to have you as her daughter.  You and your family are truly an inspiration to me and I wish you all the best in the future and I know that you will continue to do great things in your life.  I am privileged to know you.  I know that we don't know each other very well but I want you to know that if you ever need anything I am here.  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
G_d Bless.
Love
Elena

#########################

The other thing is that today, I found out that this close friend of the guy I'm staying with in the DR lived in Binghamton, NY for 20 years, at one point *on the same street* that my dad was born on.  He knew my aunts.  Fuck, what a crazy coincidence.  I was so pumped for so long, I can't believe it.

Also, the adorable baby chihuaha that I filmed yesterday (video forthcoming) died this morning.  Lo siento, seriously.  The cute white rat as far as I know still lives.