2.18.2007

A travel journal for y'all

So it looks like this trip to Puerto Rico is expanding (as I hoped) into a broader adventure. I'm not sure when I'll be back, but it will be soon. In the meantime, I thought it would be good for those who care about me to be able to read what I'm up to.

A few first thoughts: I want this to be semi-anonymous (like, not show up in google under my name) so don't I'm not going to use my first name, and don't use my first name in the comments or anything. The second thing is, I want to be able to give you the straight dope on how I'm traveling, which would probably worry my mom. I'm going to be safe, but I don't want to worry her, so don't tell my mom about this blog. If you think this is unfair, I'll show it to her at some point in the comfortably distant future where she can believe my inclination to do stuff like this was a phase, I promise. Does that help?

Great, so let's get started.